As a business owner, you know how important it is to develop brand loyalty among your customers. It’s what turns single purchase customers into returning customers. Of course, it always helps if those new customers can find you again easily. It’s kind of hard to be loyal to a brand when you don’t recognize it when you see it! Check out this info on how to build customer loyalty with stickers!
THAT’S WHERE OUR CUSTOM STICKERS COME IN HANDY
- Slap a sticker on a package or box and customers will begin to associate your brand’s logo with the goodies inside. It also makes your packing look more inviting and exciting and that’s always a good thing.
- Put a smaller version of that same sticker on order forms, invoices, etc. This helps reinforce that all-important ‘logo loyalty’ you’re looking for.
- It also helps customers remember just who had that amazing product they loved so much!
TAKING ANOTHER STEP UP THAT LOYALTY MOUNTAINInclude a little “thank you” with every order. Our custom stickers don’t cost much but they offer huge benefits! When you include a gift sticker with every order, your customers will notice. Not only that but they’ll be pleasantly reminded of you every time they see that sticker! This is a great way to increase customer loyalty with stickers.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF STICKER GIFTS?
- They’re pretty low-cost advertising. Funny or thought-provoking stickers (with your logo, of course!) placed on cars, water bottles, cell phones, laptops, tablets, etc. will help spread the word about your awesome stuff and build customer loyalty with stickers!
- Getting a free gift helps build customer goodwill and loyalty. Customers feel more loyalty toward a brand when they get more than what they paid for, even if it’s something as simple as an attractive sticker.
- It shows you care. Everybody says aww… because that’s probably what most of your customers will say when they see their free gift!